A plan and vision for long-term success
- Insight into practice performance for superior management
- A financial management strategy to maximize practice success
- An integrated tax & retirement strategy to achieve personal goals
- A dental financial management team that proactively collaborates with you throughout the year
- Clean and accurate books that provide practice owner peace-of-mind
Our Roadmap. Your Success.
The Practice Success Plan includes advisory, accounting, and tax services to maximize your practice and personal financial opportunities.
Our wide-range of services ensure your practice remains competitive:
- Quarterly Review of Goals
- Benchmarking Analysis of Key Performance Indicators w/ Dashboard
- Personal Budget & Debt Management Review
- Retirement Plan Contribution Review
- Family Employment & College Savings Strategy
- Fee Analysis & Optimization
- Quarterly Review of Financial Statements & Tax Projections/Estimates
- Integrated Tax Strategy for Dentist and Practice
- Annual Tax Returns for Dental Practice and Dentists
- Reconciliation of the banking and credit card accounts
- Verifying and entering the Principal and Interest splits for loan payments
- Payroll Allocation for Staff, Hygiene, and Assistant
- Entering of the depreciation and amortization
- Review / analysis of the general ledger
- Financial information reports provided to client
Rather than simply providing year-end tax preparation, our goal is to contribute value throughout the year that results in superior practice and personal financial management.
Our client meetings take place online with easy-to-use conferencing software.
We use cloud-based apps to access real-time financial management reports for accounting, bookkeeping, and practice performance.
Together, we collaborate to plan and measure your progress matched to your personal and practice goals.
We stay in close communication with you throughout the year to make sure you always know what’s coming up next and what we need from you. You’ll never wonder about next steps or when our next meeting is.
In addition to year-round communication, our team provides quarterly meetings to provide guidance throughout the year. These meetings give our clients the chance to look back, assess the current situation, plan ahead, and get advice on the issues that matter most to their success.
Quarterly Meeting Schedule
Tax Return & Goal Setting
Key Performance Indicators & Benchmarking
Fee Analysis & Tax Planning Opportunities
- Dental Practice Lifecycle: Purchase & Growth Stage (PDF)
- Dental Practice Lifecycle: The Developing Stage (PDF)
- Benchmark Your Dental Practice for Success (PDF)
Dental practices across the U.S. trust our Advisors
We have a 5-star rating on Google
Dental practices have been changing and evolving with the pandemic, and will continue to do so in what appears to be a very active upcoming year. In our webinar we…
For practices with a growth mindset, a healthy client referral program is critical. Not only is it highly cost effective, but it also brings in more patients that align with…
The impact of COVID-19 has created a myriad of opportunities for dentists to position themselves for success in the coming years. Among them is the favorable situation regarding managing student…